Common issues and fixes for BedWarsProxy
My arenas dont show up in
Firstly, make sure you've followed the setup instructions.
If you have, theres a few things to check
- Make sure the BedWarsProxy port you chose is not taken by anything else
- There should not be any server or other service running on that port
- Make sure you set the ip and port in
- The ip should probably be the same one used in the bungee config
- The port must be the
portfrom the BedWarsProxy config
- Make sure the BedWarsProxy port is accessable to the bedwars servers
- Make sure it is allowed through any firewalls
- If you are on a host, you might have to ask your host to add the port to your server
- If you are running on pterodactyl, you'll need to add an "allocation" for the bedwarsproxy port. If you host the pterodactyl node yourself, you can do this from the admin panel. Otherwise, you will need to contact the node admin about it (e.g. if youre on a host that uses pterodactyl)
My arenas show up, but when I try to join one, nothing happens!
Usually this happens if you didnt put the correct
server-id in the BedWars1058 config.
server-id should be the name of the arena server as if you were using
So if you do
/server <server-id> (where you replace
<server-id> with what you put in the
server-id option in the config)
it would take you to the arena server.
When I try to join an arena, it says I need to use BedWarsProxy to join, but I am!
First, make sure you were using BedWarsProxy's
/bw gui or
/bw join and not sending a player to the server manually
If you are using the correct commands, then make sure that
bungeecord is set to
spigot.yml on all servers (lobby and arenas)
Sometimes when I join an arena, it kicks me saying
This could be because you took to long to log in, so timed out for joining the arena.
To fix this, increase the
bwp-timeout option in the bedwars1058 config. It's in miliseconds, so 1000 = 1 second.
The default is 5000, so 5 seconds.